Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Paintball

This post is. I went for a day of paintball games for the first time the other weekend. Something that I have wanted to try for some time. This day of games was organized by a guy at work. I have to say I had fun, most of the day, but man was I ever sore afterwards. So much squatting and crouching. Seeing it was my first time my only wish going into it was that I wasn't the first one out. Luckily each game only lasted for 15 minutes so even if you did get out you didn't have to wait for too long before you could join back in.

The first game I managed to not be the first one out, but I didn't last too long. I did get better and by the fourth game I managed to last the whole 15 minutes. I discovered that my best strategy was to play defense. Find a good place to bunker down and and keep an eye out for incoming targets. My greatest victory however was one of the last games we played I got out the last remaining people on the other team and and won the game for my side.

All in all I had a blast but next time I am going to be sure to stretch before hand. I have some pictures loaded on http://picasaweb.google.com/joev17/Paintball.

No comments: