Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I joined a gym

Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll. Well this has been long overdue. I finally joined a gym. Yes thats right. I am finally going to get in shape. I have been thinking about this for some time. Last week was Health and Safety week at work and reps from Goodlife Fitness Clubs were invited to recruit new members. I signed up, not only for a membership but also six sessions with a personal trainer. I started today. The gym is right across from work and I have time to play with during the day because Louisa works an hour longer than I do. So I have no reason not to stick with it. Plus they are building a Goodlife very close to our house so once it is open I will have a place to work out in the evenings or weekends if I ever choose. Feel free to pat me on the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you joe do you have a weight loss goal before the wedding

carla

Joe Vautour said...

Yes Idealy I would like to loose 30 pounds. That is my long term goal. It would be nice if I could do it by the wedding.