Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Canadian $1.00 Bill

Ok, so who remembers the Canadian $1.00 bill? Today at work I found out that two of my employees had no idea that there used to be a Canadian $1.00 bill. Talk about making me feel old. This is actually the second time this has happened to me. I encountered the same situation when I was in Kingston. Has it really been that long? They remember the $2.00 bill, but not the $1.00 bill. On the flip side the other night when I was playing poker with the guys they were talking about actors from yesteryear that I hadn't heard of. After they told me some of the roles they played I had an idea, but their names meant nothing to me. They were shocked and I guess I made them feel old.

Have you ever had a situation that really made you feel old?

No comments: