Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update

I haven't written a blog entry in a while so I thought I would give an update on what is new.

Only a few days more before we get the new car. I am so excited. We are buying a red 2010 Toyota Matrix. So now we will have two vehicles which will be important once the baby comes and Louisa is on maternity leave. Plus when I have my meetings and activities for Scouts or Knights of Columbus I won't have to worry if Louisa needs the car.

Louisa and I have been talking about getting a filing cabinet for the basement. I have so many papers that it doesn't take long for the basement to look all messy. I am currently working with a 'pile' system. One pile for Scouting stuff, one for the Knights of Columbus, etc. A filing cabinet sure will be helpful.

My boss will be out of the office all week. He is going down to Las Vegas for a Trade Show. Originally I was supposed to go as well but that was before the company started to cut down on their travel budgets. Assistant Buyers are no longer eligible for International travel. Oh well.

I will be recertifing my first aid this week through work. Which is very convenient because my certification is due for renewal. The last time was paid for by my previous employer and now Costco will be paying.

Louisa is doing well with the pregnancy. She is either very happy and laughing or in discomfort due to her changing body. I want to celebrate Mothers Day but she doesn't seem to be big on the idea. She says she isn't a mother yet. Plus our wedding anniversary is the next weekend. We are planning on a overnighter a couple hours away to celebrate.

No comments: