Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friends, Sushi, and Fishing

Ok my weekly updates was short lived. I have been slacking the last couple of weeks. Life has been busy busy. My calendar has really been filling up between the Knights of Columbus and Venturers. But I am happy. The important thing is I make sure I make time for Louisa.

Tonight we have dinner plans with some friends. Looking forward to that. It is so nice that we have friends to do stuff with now. I know that sounds pathetic but since neither of us are from Ottawa we didn't really know anyone outside of work. But know through church and other activities we have been meeting other couples. It's nice to build up a social network again.

Speaking of work, my department was treated to a special lunch yesterday by the big bosses for an outstanding performance last period. We went to Sushi Kan for all-you-can-eat sushi. It was soooooo good. Louisa and I have been there a few times already. I ate so much I wasn't hungry at supper time.

Today I am going to go fishing for a bit. I havn't been fishing all summer. I bought a fishing license and all the gear, and have been itching to break it in. I vowed to get out at least once before it gets too late. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you catch anything?

Joe Vautour said...

Nope :o(