Sunday, December 9, 2007

Costco Christmas Party

Last night was the big Costco buying office Christmas party. Even thought it is my first year working for Costco, it is the third year in a row that I have attended this Christmas party. Louisa brought this to my attention driving in the car the other day. Two years ago I went as her date, last year as her boyfriend, this year as her Fiance, and next year as her husband. Pretty cool when you think of it like that.

The party was great. We had more fun than the last two years. The social committee changed things up a bit. There were no gaming tables for gambling this year. At first I was a disappointed because I always did well there. It was for play money of course but you used to be able to take your winnings and buy tickets for some draws.

They did have a few games though to make things interesting. The food was good, the music was great, and we just had a good time all round. Louisa was of course breath taking. Hopefully the picture will turn out ok. We haven't had the best of luck at taking good Christmas party photos the past two years.

No comments: